I have almost no more time at all to write so I'll make it way short!
First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope that Christmas was a wonderful day for you and that it filled you with love and appreciation for our Savior.
Throughout the week we biked all around the city talking to everyone we saw. Two or three of those we talked to seemed pretty promising! We also finished teaching a rehab patient at the hospital named James. Long story short, he wants to be baptized! Hooray! :)
On Christmas Eve we went to the Furstenburg family's home for dinner and caroling. Christmas for us was great. After a sacrament meeting combined with the other ward, we went to the Shaver home for Christmas dinner/lunch. The food was DELICIOUS. Then we got to open our presents and call home! It was great to talk to family and the 40 minutes felt more like 4.
![]() | |
| Me and Elder Peck before caroling witht he Furstenburgs |
check out my on http://mormon.org/me/2JZ1/KennySchank/
With love,
Elder Schank
