Dear friends and family,
I have like pretty much no time to write this one so it's going to be reeeeeeeally quick.
Andrea's getting baptized on Saturday and we're super pumped to go to it. Even though she's not our investigator any more, it'll be an amazing experience for Elder Peck and I.
Ashley is solid and wants to be baptized on the 17th.
Virgil is faltering in his decision to be baptized. But we can't be too upset, because his solution (which he came up with by himself) is to read, ponder, and pray. Which is exactly everything we would tell him to do. Do you have the faith that the Lord will answer his prayers? I do. Please pray for him. We love him so much and we know that what he needs more than anything in his life is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.
Thanksgiving was pretty much just another meal in a member's house. Nothing too exciting.
Please keep me in your prayers. I am having a really hard time with the pain in my body. I don't know why but it's getting worse and worse, and it's spreading from my knees to almost every other major joint. It's really hard to stay focused and I'm struggling to not get distracted and discouraged. PLEASE pray for me.
I love you all and I hope you're doing well. Please keep in touch! Emails are fine... I just can't email you back unless you are family! :) Hope your Thanksgivings were great and I hope to hear from you soon!
With love,
With love,
Elder Schank
![]() |
| me posing with the ECU pirate outside of Walmart |
![]() | |||
| Elder Simmons gave me the Mean Green Fighting Machine tie |

