I've got 6.5 minutes so this will be short.
Besides finding 3 new investigators, not a whole lot has changed except for the weather. It's getting to 85 degrees and we got permission from our mission president to take our suit coats off while proselyting if the temp is upwards of 75 degrees. (Suit season officially ends on General Conference weekend.) Thank goodness.
Something really neat that's been going on for the last month or so: Elder Gonzales of the 70 has extended a priesthood assignment to half of the stakes in our mission (one of which is the Fayetteville stake, aka the stake I'm serving in). We are conducting a pilot program to see how the Book of Mormon affects the conversion of investigators. We want to see if it will improve conversion and retention. Therefore, each companionship has been asked to identify 2-3 progressing investigators and ask them if they would accept a Book of Mormon reading companion to read the Book with them between missionary visits and help them understand the principles and stories in it. I am very interested to see how it will go. It's really just an experiment right now, but I'm sure it will do amazing things in the future because I know that the Book of Mormon has divine power in healing and conversion, as it has healed and converted me. I know the Book of Mormon is true! Read it! :)
I love y'all and hope things are going well with you!
With love,
Elder Schank